Sweet Day Environmental Commitment
We make the following commitments to our children, community and world:
• We're endorsed as an Eco-Healthy Childcare Provider. To learn more visit their website: http://www.cehn.org/our-work/eco-healthy-child-care/
• Pesticide free pledge with Portland Metro.
• We are a business participant in PGE's "Blue Sky Renewable Energy" program
• Reduce, Reuse and Recycle whenever possible. Children in our program learn early on of our responsibilities to act sustainably.
• 100% Non Toxic cleaning products.
• Cloth multi-use towels for cleaning and hand-drying.
• Support organic farmers through our partnership with 47th Street Farm.
• Compost our food scraps
• Buy solid wood furniture and toys whenever possible.
• Limit plastics in our environment.
• We are an aeresol and "scent free" environment.